Eliminate These Foods For -At Home Colon Cleanse
February 5, 2015 admin 0 Comments
Colon cleansing has gained quite a momentum these days. It’s one method in which you can take care of your colon health and maintain its overall well being. But, at the same time many questions cloud your mind as how to cleanse the colon at home? How will it help you? And so on. Colon cleansing can be done with so many different methods. There are few ways that can be done only at the doctors’ office and there are other few ways which can be followed at home and with your convenience. Enemas and colon irrigation therapy are few methods that are performed in the doctor’s office. While following easy diet and food patterns accompanied with an all natural colon cleansing supplement are some of the cost effective home remedies.
Eliminate these foods mentioned below from your diet for that healthy colon:
- Red meat: Red meat is tough on colon eating it in moderate quantities or avoiding it for good health of your colon is a good option.
- Alcohol: Frequent consumption of alcohol irritates the colon walls. Also high frequency of alcohol interferes with the metabolism too. Stop it at once, to naturally initiate the colon cleansing.
- Fried and oily foods: Foods that are deep fried and oozing out oils and butter are a strict no. Keep away from such foods till you are on your colon cleansing mission. They will harm your system and could be harsh for the colon health.
- Smoking: Smoking is not good for just anything. Smoking interferes with your health’s well being. It irritates the colon and hurt colon health miserably. Stay away from smoking and quit it at once!
- Tea, coffee and fizzy sodas: All these are enemies of your colon health. They may constipate you and affect the colon in long term. So, try can restrict the quantity of that soda, tea or coffee.
To regulate and maintain your colon just eliminate the above foods from your diet for some time and start including lot of high in fiber foods like fresh fruit and vegetables to get that all natural colon cleansing. Also, do not forget to drink lot of water and do supplement your colon cleansing with some all natural and gentle colon cleanser. Pure Colon Detox is a good option for a 100% natural colon cleansing.